At Consleague Consulting, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected at all times and this privacy and cookies policy for Consleague Consulting Limited explains how we collect, use and protect personal data about you in the scenarios that are described below.
Who we are
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07112733. Our registered office is located at 1 Poultry, London, EC1.
Our website address is: http://consleague.jambistaging.com.
How we collect personal data
We will collect personal data from you if you:
- Register to use our website: this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis; complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time.
- We may also collect information about your visit to our website using cookies or similar technologies
What we use your personal data for
We will only use your personal data to (i) provide you information on our services, (ii) contact you for feedback on your use of our services or our website, (iii) for marketing purposes as described below, and (iv) so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the services we offer.
We will not share your personal information about you with third parties without your consent unless we are required to. We do need to pass on some of this personal information to our partners and suppliers involved in delivering our services and our marketing and business service providers.
Recipients of your personal data
We will only transfer your personal data to partners who signed with us a Data Processing Agreement and who could prove they are GDPR compliant.
Such transfer may involve transferring your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area. Any such transfer will be to countries that are deemed to have an adequate level of data protection, or subject to a transfer mechanism (we usually rely on the standard contractual clauses) of which you can obtain a copy through the below contact data.
Security, accuracy and retention
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
We will maintain your personal data only for as long we are required to do so by applicable law and for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set out above.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as to request data portability of your personal data.If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To request your personal information, please contact email@example.com
From time to time, we may use your personal data to contact you with details about our services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also share your personal data with business partners and other carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) can contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and other technologies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to view the site.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors to our site. The cookies that Google Analytics uses store information about when a visit occurred, which pages were visited and for how long. None of the information provided by Google Analytics is personally identifiable. It is provided to us as anonymous data.
- Social Media: Social Media share buttons are used throughout the site to enable you to share our content through multiple social media channels. If you disable these cookies you may not enjoy the full experience of the site.
We provide opt-out information in all commercial email messages we send via an “unsubscribe” link. We reserve the right to send one message confirming your opt-out from a messaging program. Please note that it may take us some time to process your requests consistent with applicable law.
We may make changes to this policy
We may change this privacy and cookies policy from time to time. Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where relevant, notified to you by e-mail or in another appropriate manner.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions regarding our privacy and cookies policy or practices, you may contact us at email@example.com